Sunday 19 June 2016

Jaime Lannister colouring (mostly) finished, plus a portrait of Winston Churchill

I've really got my head down this week and finished off Jaime Lannister. There are a few bits I need to sort, but they won't be worth another video, so here are my progress videos:



Something did happen last week though after I uploaded one of my videos to YouTube. The music I add to the video comes from the Free Music Archive. I've always credited the artist, and also put the rights of the music in the description of my video. However, one artist decided they wanted to make money from their music I put in my video, despite the rights not stating this would happen. I couldn't be bothered to fight with them, so I've just replaced it with a free track on YouTube. I've since discovered that the artist puts theri music on YouTube but expects royalties. I'm a bit peeved about it, as my videos aren't intended for making money, so the fact that someone wanted to make money from my video pissed me off. YouTube don't even tell you when an artist claims copyright on the music, so it's something I'll need to keep an eye on.

I logged onto my DeviantArt account yesterday, and came across a Weekend Sketch Challenge, which I thought was interesting:
Sir Winston Churchill
Just in case you've been living under a rock we have a referendum in the UK on Thursday determining if the UK shoud leave the EU. I'll be voting, but I'm not sharing which way I'll vote as it's nobody's business but my own.

Also, I have to say my bullet journal has transformed my life! I've been using it every day, and I've noticed things are just better in my life. I'm pretty much just using it as a to-do list, but it's become my calendar too, so I can keep track of all of the courses I've signed up to.

Well, lastly, instead of a Pinterest of the Week, I'll leave you with the following video, I was listening to it yesterday as I started my Sir Winston Churchill sketch, and thought it had some good information:

No comments:

Post a Comment